Iată câteva exerciții cu care îți poți exersa limba engleză. Citește cu voce tare:
- Bill had a billboard.
Bill also had a board bill.
The board bill bored Bill,
So Bill sold his billboard
And paid his board bill.
Then the board bill
No longer bored Bill,
But though he had no board bill,
Neither did he have his billboard!
- Six thick thistle sticks.
- Theophilus Thistler, the thistle sifter, in sifting a sieve of unsifted thistles, thrust three thousand thistles through the thick of his thumb.
- Through three cheese trees three free fleas flew. While these fleas flew, freezy breeze blew. Freezy breeze made these three trees freeze. Freezy trees made these trees’ cheese freeze. That’s what made these three free fleas sneeze.
- I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won’t wish the wish you wish to wish.
- Top chopstick shops stock top chopsticks.
- We supply wristwatches for witchwatchers watching witches Washington wishes watched.
- She stood on the balcony, inexplicably mimicking him hiccupping, and amicably welcoming him in.
- Ten tame tadpoles tucked tightly in a thin tall tin. Two toads, totally tired, trying to trot to Tewkesbury.
- Moses supposes his toeses are roses,but Moses supposes erroneously,for nobody’s toeses are posies of roses as Moses supposes his toeses to be.